Rhino Security Labs is a leading provider of security assessment and subscription-based information security services to organizations throughout the world. Using the latest technologies and industry-certified professionals, Rhino Security Labs actively works with businesses and government agencies to identify and mitigate complex threats. These best-in-class services include Managed Security Services, Penetration Testing, and Web/Mobile Assessments, as well as Security Architecture and Design Consulting Services.
Rhino Security Labs sets itself apart by providing top-tier services which are tailored and customized around a client’s specific needs. By combining client needs with high-impact security audits, we provide customers with an unparalleled level of professionalism. We pride ourselves on this level of customer satisfaction, with over 97% of all clients recommending our service to others.
Yet behind every service is our dedicated staff – subject matter experts, researchers, and diehard technologists, dedicated to researching and solving the toughest security challenges today. These industry-certified professionals strive to stay on the bleeding edge of the latest trends, from malware obfuscation to exploit development. With these best-and-brightest available to every client, you can be assured you’re getting the best security for your company.
Qualifications and Certifications
Rhino Security Labs hires only the best personnel in the security industry, and is exceptionally confident in their qualifications.
In our commitment to quality, we actively support our security experts in pursuing the latest technology in the industry. From presentations at Defcon and other industry conferences, to certifications in the latest technologies, our consultants are constantly advancing their skills.
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Intrusion Handler
- GPEN – GIAC Penetration Tester
- GWAPT – GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
- GAWN - GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- OSCE – Offensive Security Certified Expert
- PCI Standards Council
- ISSA (Information Systems Security Association)
- (ISC)² (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)