Rhino Security Labs is a top-tier provider of penetration testing and security assessment services to organizations around the world. Specializing in network, application, and mobile security, we provide clients with highly technical assessments, providing deep insight into their security posture and risk.
Founded by a small, elite company of researchers, Rhino Security Labs emphasizes customer support and communication. Throughout each project, you’ll be in direct communication with consultants, giving you unmatched visibility into the assessment progress.
Assessment maintenance is also a priority. In addition to the final report and closeout meeting, Rhino Security consultants are available to direct remediation and security best practices – the type of extended support you won’t find at major consultancies.
With decades of combined technical experience, our consultants are industry-leading researchers, penetration testers, and security specialists. When not engaged in client projects, these subject matter experts are researching new threats, developing the latest malware signatures, or speaking at major security conferences. So whether you’re a budding startup or an international firm, you can be assured your project focal is on the bleeding edge of the industry.
Rhino Security Labs has clients across every major industry and sector. Among them are major firms in healthcare, financial services, government, retail, energy, research, and other highly sensitive areas.
Company sizes range significantly as well – we support the security of Fortune 500 and government organizations, as well as many small-and-medium sized businesses. This wide background enables us to provide the best security assessment for each client, given their unique business and technical needs.
In support of our continuing education and research projects, Rhino Security Labs supports our consultants in pursuing and obtaining technical certifications. Given below is a list of certifications by our technical consultants:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Intrusion Handler
- GCIA – GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
- GPEN – GIAC Penetration Tester
- GWAPT – GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
- GAWN – GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- OSCE – Offensive Security Certified Expert