Rhino Security Labs provides managed security and assessment services to protect businesses from real-world IT security threats. By pairing top tier security professionals and technologies, we enable organizations – from small-and-medium companies to the Fortune 500 – to protect their infrastructure and reduce their cyber risk.
Rhino Security sets itself apart in its technical and professional services. Rather than becoming another “all-in-one” IT shop, we specialize and excel in cyber security services. This narrow focus drives us to perfect our technical expertise through additional security research and development projects.
By maintaining our small, elite status, we also ensure excellent customer service and high availability. Throughout each project you’ll be in direct contact with the consultant, giving you the visibility and customization you need.
Concerned about who’s actually working your project? Each of our consultants are industry-leading experts, highly involved in the security community. When not engaged in a client project, these subject matter experts are researching new threats, developing the latest IDS signatures, or even speaking at security conferences. So whether you’re a budding startup or an international firm, you can be assured your project focal is on the bleeding edge of the industry.
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials
- GCIH – GIAC Certified Intrusion Handler
- GCIA – GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
- GPEN – GIAC Penetration Tester
- GWAPT – GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
- GAWN - GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- OSCE – Offensive Security Certified Expert
- PCI Standards Council
- ISSA (Information Systems Security Association)
- (ISC)² (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)